Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Exchange for Joke

I heard today from Joke that she received the new Crazy Exchange that I sent off to her last week. Photos of the rest of the exchange are in Joke's blog. She is such a lovely soul, and I had such a nice time stitching for her.

Garden Alphabet "J" Fob

Prairie Schooler

Silkweaver 32 ct Solo Belfast Linen, DMC Floss


For anyone not familiar with Crazy Exchange but looking for something "a little different" to do, I recommend clicking the link above and checking it out. Unlike most of the exchanges on the 'net, this one allows you to select a recipient whenever you want from the group database, and you stitch or craft something for that person. Once they receive it, they are to send an exchange back to you in 30 days. There are also specialty exchanges run there that do result in you being assigned a person, such as Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas, Scavenger Hunt... hope to see you there!!

OK... I am posting super early today - am still at work... I plan to devote my evening to baseball and gift stitching tonight. I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoy your evening!

Stitched on today: Stitched on gifts

9 comments:

Arthemise said...

That is such a cute piece. I love little fobs,

Anonymous said...

Another sweet fob finish!

Joke said...

Carol, how nice to read you had such fun to stitch this for me. And I see you have my blog linked, what a nice surprise! I didn't know it was possible, I'll give it a try too, is that ok with you?

mainely stitching said...

Great fob, Carol! :D Hope you enjoy your evening.

Unknown said...

Beautiful piece Carol. Joke is a lucky lady.

Have a great evening stitching and watching baseball.

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what a "crazy exchange" was - thanks for explaining! The fob you stitched for Joke is lovely.

Carol R said...

A gorgeous fob Carol.

Edgar said...

That is one really cute fob!!!

Angela said...

Your scissor fobs are fantastic! I love them all.