Monday, June 02, 2008

Hand-Dyed Fabrics for Sale!

I am liquidating again. I have such a large stash of hand dyed fabrics.... and as much as I love each of these, I have no stitching plans for them. So, email me if you want any of these - my email is carolsutcliffe @ comcast.net (delete spaces, of course). PayPal is preferred. If you are in the US, I also accept check, money order or US cash. Shipping will be calculated when you contact me. I charge only the cost of the padded mailer plus postage. Here you go - I hope I have the fabric you have been looking for ;-)

Top Row, left to right:
Picture This Plus 28 ct Carnival Cashel Linen, 18” x 27”, $23
Silkweaver 32 ct Blue Fusion Belfast Linen, 18” x 26”, $21
Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Blueberry Cheesecake Lugana, 18” x 27”, $21
Silkweaver 28 ct Solo Opalescent Cashel Linen, 20” x 20”, $18
Silkweaver 28 ct Solo Cashel Linen, 18” x26”, $21
Bottow Row, left to right:
Silkweaver 32 ct Mountain Rose Belfast Linen, 18” x 26”, $21
Silkweaver 28 ct Blue Dynasty Cashel Linen, 18” x 26”, $21
Silkweaver 28 ct Rock-A-Bye Opalescent Lugana, 18” x 26”, $21
Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Sun-Dappled Glade Jubilee, 18” x27”, $21
Dyeing4U 32 ct FOTM Exclusive Belfast Linen (aqua with cloud effect – nice!!), 18” x 26”, $21

Today I received my HoE Freebie Design Exchange from Joan - and she spoiled me completely. She stitched me a cute needlebook using a freebie I do not recognize... she also stitched me a pretty pendant, made me a project bag and two different thread holders - one of which is decorated by her DIL - .... she made me the cutest little chicken pincushion that now sits right here next to my stitching chair.... and a chart off of my wishlist and some mints! Wow, thank you Joan!
...And I stitched for a while on A Quaker Christmas tonight too :-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on Spring Exchange for Myrna, and A Quaker Christmas **Mailed CE return exchange to Simone today

14 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

What a great exchange. Aren't those chickens just the cutest?

tintocktap said...

A fantastic exchange from Joan, and I do love your Quaker Christmas!

ollie1976 said...

I just sent you an email about a fabric. Great exchange!
-Jen

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet exchange! QC continues to look wonderful too.

Sally said...

Lovely exchange you received. I love the needlebook and the thread holder matching it:)

AQC is coming along beautifully. I haven't stitched on mine yet this week. In fact I haven't stitched for two nights! I must do some tonight before I get withdrawal!

Kim B said...

That is a beautiful exchange you received! And your AQC is really stunning!

Annemarie said...

Ooh, what a wonderful exchange, Carol! Love the chicken too :o)

QC is such a beauty. I swear every time I see it I love it a little more!

Jenna said...

Wow, Joan really outdid herself on that exchange package. I love the needlebook and matching thread holder. How cool! Quaker Christmas is looking wonderful; howe far along are you now? It looks nearly done to me!

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, that really is a whopper of an exchange! ENJOY!

Carla said...

What a wonderful exchange!!! Lucky you :)

Kate said...

Beautiful progress again on A Quaker Christmas! It's really coming along. And what a sweet freebie from Joan. I adore that little chart.

Kathy said...

QC is looking good. You inspire me to trudge on with mine. I have finally made it to the upper right hand corner. Will post a picture soon.

Michelle said...

What a wonderful exchange! That chart off your wishlist is a beauty too!!

nela said...

Carol threads that carries material that is done?