Thursday, June 05, 2008

Spring Exchange from Sharon


Yesterday I received the final round of the seasonal exchange from Sharon. She stitched me this really beautiful pinkeep using a design from Les Grilles de Maryse. I just adore it!

And, Sharon just really, really spoiled me yet again! Along with the stunning pinkeep, she sent me the L*K Double Flips so I can stitch that gorgeous project now for my therapy office! And... lots of pretty fibers and fantastic note paper! Oh Sharon, thank you! I so loved receiving treats from you all year! I will miss it :-)

And look at the cute cat ornament my friend Ann sent me - cute! She also sent me some L*K flips - they are already tucked away up in my stash drawers - ready to get started! She sent me the Meow flip that I have wanted for ages - thanks Ann :-)

None of my stitching to show tonight. I never do that - I always show something. But tonight I have to buckle down and work on the second project for my own Spring Exchange partner, Myrna. It is almost summer and I am still stitching.... so I am gone - off to work on it more! I will get it done, I will get it done, I will get it done...

Stitched on today: Stitched on Spring Exchange project for Myrna

16 comments:

Daffycat said...

What a nice exchange you received!

The cat ornament is really sweet!

Kate said...

What an amazing exchange parcel! Sharon must have had fun spoiling you all year. :)

Carol R said...

Lovely exchanges

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, what a stunning exchange from Sharon! I'm so happy for you! :D

And speaking of being happy, I received something from you!! Thank you so much! You'll have to head over to my blog for the pics and praise. ;)

Jenn said...

What great exchanges you got!

Annemarie said...

You will get it done, you will get it done... I´m chanting aliong with you.
Love the exchanges and gifts you´ve received, Carol!

Hazel said...

Wow gorgeous gifts you got! xx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful gifts you have received over the last few days (I'm playing catch up as I've been away from my computer for a bit). Your Quaker Christmas is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carol. I am glad you like it. Have fun stitching your banner! Ann

Edgar said...

What super exchanges!!!!

staci said...

Congrats on the wonderful gifts! That L*K will be perfect for your office!

Kim B said...

What an amazing exchange! Lucky you!! And that little cat is darling!

nela said...

Carol my biscornut arrive..... Thanks
send Sharon

Unknown said...

What wonderful exchanges Carol! :)

Jenna said...

I love the design Sharon stitched for you, especially the wisteria! And quite a generous package she included. I'm glad you were spoiled. :)

Michelle said...

Oh what a wonderful exchange! I just love those L*K flips. I'd love to stitch them too - they are just fantastic. That kitty ornament is so cute - what a fun mail day!