Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you Margaret :-)

What a treat! I received a lovely surprise from Margaret today. She stitched me this pretty hardanger tassel, that is currently hanging on the knob of one of my hutches. I like it there, and I think it shall stay :-) Oh, Margaret, your work is lovely

Here is the rest of the gift package - some cute kitty tissues/napkins and two bath products (I just love bath products!). Thank you so much Margaret - I love it all!

I am secret stitching today, so that's it for me.... BUT... I do want to say thank you to all of you who took a moment to leave me a comment about the ornament I stitched for Verona. I really appreciated it!

Stitched on today: Finished a gift, and started a CE exchange

14 comments:

Nic said...

I have one of Margaret's hardanger tassels too (in pale blue) - isn't it a wonderful thing?

mainely stitching said...

That's so sweet of Margaret. And it looks like you really found the perfect place to display it!

Carol R said...

A gorgeous tassel from Margaret. I see teddy is eyeing it up too!
Have a great weekend Carol

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

That is so neat...I love that and I never saw one until I saw yours from Margaret. Wow....that is so cool looking.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Andrea said...

I'm slowly catching up on the past week's events. Wow you have been busy giving and receiving. Great gifts, one and all.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift. You lucky thing. I love the rest of the exchange too.

Anonymous said...

That tassle is adorable. Margaret did a lovely job!

stitcherw said...

What a great exchange, the ornament looks lovely on your hutch.
Sue

nela said...

Guaooo muy hermoso,,, Felicidades por tan bella joya..

Cathy B said...

Very, very pretty hardanger from Margaret!

Dani - tkdchick said...

wow I've never seen a hardanger tassel before its gorgeous!

Janaina said...

Oh my Godness! Just the piece itself is so amazing! AND you got other goodies too! Enjoy them all! =)

Kathy said...

Wonderful hardanger tassel. I am envious.

Jenna said...

Wow, that is the neatest thing I've seen in a while! I wonder where she found the design. Too cool!