Friday, June 13, 2008

Wow... how about those Celtics!


How about those Boston Celtics? Down by up to 24 points to the Los Angeles Lakers in the first half... and come back to win! What an amazing game! So.... yep, I was distracted while stitching while the game was on. And now I am just exhausted, having gotten up very early this morning to go to a conference.... almost finished the motif I am working on. And, I can now see the right side edge of the sampler. I am not there yet, but I am only one mid-sized motif away from the edge now ;-)

Stitched on today: Started Patriotic Exchange, and stitched on A Quaker Christmas **Mailed SBEBB ABC Exchange today

16 comments:

Kim said...

this is gorgeous!!!!!

Margaret said...

Well done Carol Your Quaker Marathon is almost over

Anonymous said...

I really admire your perseverance on these big projects Carol! QC is looking fantastic.

Hazel said...

You and a few others that are doing this have made me fall in love with this design. How many skeins are you using for it?? xx

Lillie said...

Yes, am drawn to this chart too.
Great progress.

Carol R said...

I am so tempted with this one - it looks so lovely Carol

JillMN said...

How about those Celtics!!! I though game over after about 5 minutes of the game, but nope. They pulled it out again. Just one more!

Jenn said...

The more I watched the more the Celtics were done last night so I turned the game off. You can be sure on Sunday no matter what the outcome I'll be watching till the end. :) Hope you have a nice weekend.

QC is looking great!

Karoline said...

Nice progress on both Quaker Christmas and HoHRH

mainely stitching said...

Your Quaker Christmas seems to be turbo-fueled suddenly! When did you get such a lot done on it? And HOHRH is always fun to see.

Kim B said...

Sounds like you're close to "turning another corner" with this one :) It looks amazing!

Paula said...

Its looking good.

Juanita said...

This is going to be such a gorgeous piece. I really need to stop looking at it though, because I don't need another WIP. LOL

Felicity said...

You should be very proud of your efforts, Carol. This is a beautiful piece & you are doing an excellent job!

Annemarie said...

Whoop! Good for you, Carol! I´m sure you could use this little pick-me-up today!
{{{hugs}}}

Sharon said...

QC is looking wonderful Carol! My mom is rooting very hard for the Celtics-I haven't had an opportunity to watch.