Friday, August 15, 2008

Biscornu Exchange for Chris C.

Chris has let me know that she has received the SBEBB Biscornu Exchange that I sent off to her earlier this week. Chris has sent me several exchanges over the past couple of years, and I was really happy to get her name and finally be able to send one to her.

Quaker Season Biscornu

Brightneedle - Private Reserve Design

32 ct Antique Ivory Belfast Linen, GAST Floss


For the rest of the goodies, I focused mostly on Chris' wishlist in her blog. I am glad she likes what I put together for her. I had a lot of fun! Enjoy Chris!

Stitched on today: **Mailed out a new CE Exchange today

16 comments:

Arthemise said...

Your biscornu is beautiful! I really love the colors.

Becky K in OK said...

That is a truly beautiful biscornu.

Susan said...

It's really beautiful, Carol. Nice job! The goodies you sent along are lovely, too!

Shelleen said...

You did a really nice job and love the rest of the goodies.

Hannah said...

Carol, I love the whole exchange! The biscornu is gorgeous. I especially love the colors on it. When you say it's a "Private Reserve Design", does that mean I won't be able to find it anywhere?

Carol R said...

I really love that biscornu - where can I find that chart?

karenv said...

The biscornu is gorgeous! I too love that design and wonder how it's possible to get hold of the chart. Great exchange!

Barbara said...

Isn't that a beautiful design!!

Sharon said...

Pretty biscornu and exchange.

Nelapx said...

Felicidades es muy hermoso...

Maria said...

I found your blog through another Finnish sticher and just wanted to drop few lines to tell you that you have some really nice stitchings. By the way, that Halloween Fairy is gorgeous! I just love Nora Corbett, and the fabric is just right for the job.

Cathy B said...

Great biscornu for Chris! I hope to finish mine up tonight - the stitching is done; waahoo!

Lennu said...

Oh I love the biscornu, it's so beautiful!

Olenka's Stitches said...

Another very pretty biscornu and a wonderful exchange!

Srinity said...

Beautiful biscornu! I love the colours.

Carla said...

That's a pretty biscornu! Love the colors :)