Friday, August 08, 2008

A Witch is Born


Finished the witch on Shelley's Halloween Round Robin - is it any surprise why Barbara Ana calls this chart "Colorful Witch." Witchie has several friends and I will stitch them soon too. I was glad to hear from Shelley today that she likes the start to her RR :-)

Well, I have things to show that I can't - well, I can... but I don't have photos. We are in a rainy pattern here and I just can't get good photos, but I will somehow do it tomorrow so that I can show some lovely gifts I received from Edda and Joan, as well as three framings that Mike picked up yesterday. He had them done as part of my birthday gift ;-)

No word on my little client. I tried reaching her mother today, but I think they are busy dealing with the injury... thank you for all of the well wishes. This little girl both needs and deserves them.

Oh, I can show this! I sent a little RAK to An and she has now received it. I was doodling around with this little freebie and I know how much she likes Bent Creek...

Hare Lines Floss Ring Tag

Bent Creek

32 ct Dirty Belfast Linen, Weeks Dye Works Floss


Stitched on today: Stitched a gift and stitched on Shelley's Halloween Round Robin

16 comments:

Lennu said...

The witch is so cute! Floss ring tag is lovely too, I love that little bunny :)

Becky K in OK said...

Witchie is just too cute and love that floss tag also.

Anonymous said...

I really like the little witch. Nicely Done!
-Julie

Annemarie said...

Love that witch! Love the floss ring tag better :o) Thank you, once again, for the little bunnyman. Is it a male? I think it is.

Carol R said...

Cute witch! And what a cute bunny tag too.
Sorry to hear about your little client - I hope she is ok.

Anonymous said...

The floss tag is really cute!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift for Annemarie, Carol!! She'll LOVE it. I bet there are some bunnies running around the pumpkins in her garden as we speak... ;o)... Very cute.

mainely stitching said...

The witch is so cute - reminds me a little bit of Mosey N Me at their most playful. :)

And the floss ring is so sweet!

Sally said...

Wow the witch is so colourful and cheerful! Just what I need to be looking at on a dull day in England:)

Love the floss ring tag.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hmmm that witch is a little too colourful and out of the ordinary for me.

Great job on that little floss fob, its cute!

Hannah said...

Cuuuuute finish! I'm loving the witch!

imnverted said...

Your witch is great and the floss tag is cute. Great work!

Tammy said...

Lovin' the floss ring and your witch is awesome!

Karin said...

I love the floss tag - it's so sweet. And your witch is coming along well.

Shelleen said...

the witch is adorable and I like the floss tag

Connie B said...

Your witch turned out really cute!! I love the floss ring too!