Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Frankenstein Goes Trick or Treating
I know this is blurry and dark - I took it with the flash off because you sure cannot see the little guy when the photo is overexposed... I stopped working on the LHN parts of my block tonight and added my first Halloween element... a little Frankenstein trick or treater from Brightneedle's Spooky Halloween. I used the called for fibers (a mix of Olde Willow Floss and DMC) and I think my dye lots are yucky. They are so light compared to the photo on the chart :-( Ah well... here he is - with darker facial features because those didn't show at all using the Ashe floss... I still have a long way to go to fill this whole block in.
Oh, I almost forgot - some of you asked about the portion at the top of the RR - Marie stitched all of that herself. I know it is a Judith Kirby design, and I think it is actually two seperate charts. I have stitched the left side years ago that I gave to a friend... I am pretty sure the right side was not in my chart.... but if you Google Judith Kirby, you should find this.
Stitched on today: Started SBEBB Think Pink Exchange, and stitched on Marie's Neighborhood Round Robin