Friday, October 03, 2008

Birthday Gift for Edgar :-)

I received a lovely email from Edgar today, letting me know that he has received and opened my little birthday giftie for him. I wish I had taken a photo of the backside... another smaller motif from the chart is shown on the back. I am glad I saved you a trip to Joann Fabrics, Edgar, by including the bobbins you already needed in the package - have a great day tomorrow - and I am glad you opened it early - no need to be all grown up and patient when it comes to gifties!!

Quaker Boo Floss Ring Tag

The Sampler Girl - chart found HERE

Silkweaver 40 ct Newcastle Solo Linen, GAST Floss


....And back to my secretive exchange stitching again ;-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB Autumn House Exchange, and started SBEBB Halloween Exchange

14 comments:

Kim B said...

It's fantastic! I love the shape - it's really something special!

Anne S said...

Great floss tag for Edgar :D

missy said...

I was just at Edgar's blog and loved this floss tag. What a wonderful gift. Your stitching and finishing looks perfect!!

I so enjoy yor blog. I love to "window shop" here. You make me want to be a better stitcher.

hugs
-missy-

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Love it - how fun to use the design like his.

Tanya

cathymk said...

Just fabulous! Love how you finished this!

Gabi said...

I really like this floss tag. Such an usual and beautiful finish.

Carol R said...

Gorgeous floss tag in wonderful colours - lucky Edgar!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! I had planned to do something similar - great minds, and all that...;)

Karoline said...

Gorgeous Fob, congratulations Carol

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh! This is so perfect for you! Great job, Edgar!!

Deb said...

Cute as a button, Carol! I love those little floss taggie.
Hugs, Deb

Hazel said...

Lovely Carol. Well done. xx

Cathy B said...

Love that tag that you made for Edgar!

Michelle said...

Oh I just love this design of Tanya's! What a great idea to make a floss tag out of it. Cute!!!