Thursday, November 20, 2008

PIF from Melissa

I finally finished my SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange tonight... I have been working on this ornament for days now, and it gave me total fits from the get go... so surprising since it should have been so easy. Just a case of whatever could go wrong, did go wrong! But, finally, it is finished now ;-) Cannot show it yet... but looky, I got this cute PIF from Melissa today - she stitched me this cute floss ring tag using a Brightneedle chart - she knows I love, love, love Brightneedle. Plus a whole big pile of gorgeous blue and green tags that she also made for me. I love it all - thanks so much Melissa!!

Stitched on today: Finished SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely floss tag, Carol!

Suburban Stitcher said...

The colors in that floss tag are lovely!

Carla said...

Lovely!!

Karin said...

I love the floss tag - the floss rings look very practical - sturdy, yet thin to hold all the floss.

staci said...

A lovely PIF, enjoy! I'm a big fan of BN too ;)

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Mary's Stitching World said...

so cute ,i luv the colors,mary

Carol R said...

Lovely floss tag and just look at those gorgeous floss drops!

Cindy F. said...

Such a pretty PIF!

Lelia said...

Fabulous floss tag & awesome thread drops!!!