Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blackbird Designs Exchange from Su


I received my Blackbird Designs Exchange from Su today. I was tickled to see her return address on the envelope, as I love Su's work so much. This one did not disappoint, of course! She stitched this sweet little fob for me. It is so fabulous with the wee little buttons and the over one stitching. I just love over one stitching. And all of the goodies are just so sweet! I recognize the little "S" notecard... I sent her those in an exchange last year ;-) Thank you so much Su - I love it all!

And, whew! I even finished my own Blackbird Designs Exchange today too!

Stitched on today: Finished SBEBB Blackbird Designs Exchange

14 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

I love that little design. I have stitched it once and would love to again...The whole exchange is wonderful. Congrats.

Gabi said...

This little fob is adorable. Congrats with that beautiful exchange

Brigitte said...

I love this little fob. I love all BBD designs. And the finishing is so perfect! Great exchange.

cathymk said...

Ooh! Lovely exchange!

Susimac said...

Glad that you liked it all I really enjoyed stitching it for you.

Andrea said...

A great exchange from Su. I love the fob for Sadie too, really sweet.

Carol R said...

Wonderful exchange from Su - such a lovely fob!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I've just been admiring this fob in Su's blog. The goodies she sent with it look lovely, too.

Kathy A. said...

That is a lovely scissor fob and a very nice exchange.
Wishing you all the best of luck on your big work project!!

Cindy F. said...

Wonderful exchange! Love Su's fob:)

Joke said...

Oh, that's a great exchange, lucky you!

Vaida said...

Oh, lucky you! I'm a silent admirer of Su's works, and this little fob is just soooo cute!

Julie said...

What a fabulous little exchange! You're so lucky!

Karoline said...

What a gorgeous exchange from Su