Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finished Nicole's Neighborhood

Yay, I finished it! Unbelievably, this wraps up my involvement in the Hello Neighbor Group One RR now too! Group Three finished a few months ago. That was fun! I hope Nicole likes her RR... I sure do!

Part of My Country House
Elizabeth's Designs
40 ct Ivory Linen, DMC, GAST and CC Floss


And, in slightly better lighting and definitely needing a press (which I shall leave for Nicole to do), here is her RR in its entirety! She blocked out 10 instead of 9 squares, so I look forward to seeing how she will finish this off! DH will mail it to her tomorrow. She lives about 30-40 minutes from me, so I am sure she will receive it very soon now ;-)

Stitched on today: Finished Nicole's Neighborhood Round Robin

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Such a lovely RR!!! I love the trees and flowers~

Lisa V said...

It has finished up beautifully. I'm sure Nicole will love it.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! Lovely stitching Carol!

Srinity said...

Lovely RR! I love the house you stitched. I bet she's going to love it too. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful round robin piece.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Very beautiful!

Gabi said...

Gorgeous. And the house you stitched is so lovely.

WendyJo said...

I love Nicole's RR! She is going to be thrilled!! Great stitching Carol!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!

Annemarie said...

It's looking lovely, Carol! Another NRR finished, wow! Good luck with your big project. I hope all goes smoothly. {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Job! all who stitched did a fabulous job.

Cindy F. said...

Great RR and your contribution is beautiful!

Von said...

A very sweet addition to the neighborhood, Carol!!