Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gingher News

I cannot show what I stitched on tonight, but DH did ask me to let you all know that if you are interested in Gingher scissors, here is important info - Gingher has already discontinued the Roberta scissors... and, here is a surprise - they discontinued the Cheetah scissors too (says his wholesaler, who is generally right)... he has 4 pair of 4" Cheetahs left and has plenty of the Robertas, as well as some Biancas still at Our Internet Store. Get yours before they are gone!

Stitched on today: Stitched on SBEBB Blackbird Designs Exchange

5 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

I'm still working on my BBD exchange piece. It is taking me longer than I thought it would. Other than that just trying to stay warm!

Kajsa said...

Shepherd's Bush posted about the fact that Gingher had produced a very low number of Roberta's on their shop site too.

That's when I dedcided to get mine!

Mary said...

Thanks Carol! I'm glad I got my scissors earlier in the week. I originally wasn't sure if I liked the patterns or not but I do like them when I got a good look a them.
Thank Mike as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, thanks for the heads' up! I got the Cheetah knife edge dressmaker sheers last year, and had been procrastinating on the 4" scissors. So I just put in my order. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up about the scissors - my order is in too. I've always wanted a pair of the Cheetah scissors, so I figured the Visa card might as well get another workout ;)