Thursday, January 08, 2009

How Sweet It Is!


Have I told you how much I love Paper Back Swap?? Look at this treasure trove of paperbacks that arrived in my mailbox today! I am swooning and am in heaven! You just gotta come and join me in this!

I spent most of my stitching time tonight finishing a gift, but then I did grab up Vonna's Halloween RR again - had to rip out a mistake, but now you can tell the bottom half sure is a jack-o-lantern... maybe the design will reveal itself soon??

Stitched on today: Finished a gift, and stitched on Vonna's Halloween Round Robin

10 comments:

Juls said...

I've been reading your blog for a while and love it!!! Your stitching is amazing!!!
I just sent out 13 books for Paperback Swap today1 I love Paperback Swap!!!!! If you want to add me your your buddylist....I'm blondie5850...if you like!

Cindy F. said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see more of it:)


I miss reading....

Nic said...

I also recommend bookmooch.com (I'm lindenbooks over there)

Arthemise said...

Thanks for the tip on Paperback Swap! I need to try that.

Great stitching, as always. :-)

Carla said...

Your block on the rr is looking great!!!

ps. I don't know if you received my email but I received the charts you sent me a few days ago. I just posted a pic of Peace that I finished last night :) Thank you so much for sharing the chart with me Carol :) !!

pss. Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we had something like that over here (PBS) - looks awesome! Great start of the NRR :D

Melissa said...

I've never heard of the paperback swap - what a wonderful concept. Will have to check this out. Thanks for pointing that out.

The Halloween RR is looking amazing!

Melissa said...

Hi Carol!

Your progress on the RR is wonderful. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it.

Lynn said...

Paperback swap, what a neat idea! I not sure if it's available here in Canada though. I've been lucky enough that I have a local used book store who gives me credit for all the books I've read and then I can purchase more!
Vonna's RR is looking good. I love her fabric.

Wendy said...

Vonna's RR looks great!