Thursday, January 01, 2009

Little Rabbits


I started my new year off again with Houses of Hawk Run Hollow... now House 9 has some little rabbits visiting it :-) Not a lot of stitching mojo today. I bought one of those fun, steamy Harlequin books at WalMart today (heck, all the new releases were already out and staring me in the face... OK, I bought several - LOL)... anyhow, more interested in reading that right now. Gotta go see what happens now that the heroine has learned her husband is not dead and it was not his ghost that has been visiting her at night ;-) Too funny!

Hope everyone had a safe NYE!

Stitched on today: Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

12 comments:

Cathy B said...

Happy New Year Carol - Here's to a year filled with stitching!

Karoline said...

Happy new year Carol, HoHRH is looking gorgeous, great progress

Anonymous said...

It's looking great Carol, the bunnies are very cute. Happy New Year to you and Mike!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I think 2009 will be your year for the Houses :) Looks great! Glad I'm not the only one that reads "smut novels" :)

Brigitte said...

Another great progress picture of HOHRH. I'd like to be as far on mine as you are on yours, sigh.

Happy new Year to you!

Missy Ann said...

1. I'm a sucker for those romances too.

2. You get partial blame/credit. My January start and block a month project this year is HoHRH.

Tammy said...

That novel sounds good--and hilarious! Good luck with your HRH--it's beautiful!

drea_dear said...

Care to share the name of that book? Or does it matter? It sounds just like the kind I like!

HOHR is looking really great - the bunnies are cute!

Joke said...

Have a great New Year, Carol! I just became a member of the HoHRH-club. Sent you an email :)

Stitch Wizard said...

Happy New Year Carol!

Your HOHRH is so pretty!! I love the bunniens! Now you got me wondering about your good book. I haven't read a good book in awhile and the one you described sounds good. Could you email me the name of it? Maybe a good Harlequin book would get me going with reading as well as doing my stitching! It sounds interesting. Debby :)

CindyMae said...

Happy New Year! HOHRH is looking fabulous!

Andrea said...

Happy New Year Carol!

HoHRH is looking great.