Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gorgeous Drawn Thread Exchange from Brigitte

Oh my gosh! I was so spoiled by Brigitte! This most amazing exchange arrived safe and sound today, and I am over the moon! She stitched this gorgeous pocket for me using parts of Sunflower Bell Pull, and I assure you that my photos do not do this any justice! It is prefectly stitched and finished... what a treat!

Plus... wow, two generous cuts of belfast linen, a chart I have long wanted off of my wish list, a yummy chocolate bar that DH took (but I shall break off a chunk for me) and some lovely notecards!

Oh Brigitte, you spoiled me beyond belief. I cannot wait for our next exchange!

26 comments:

mainely stitching said...

That really is stunning, Carol! Enjoy!!

Kim B said...

It's beautiful! Lucky you!!

tkdquintmom said...

That is just beautiful! What a nice gift to receive!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! What a beautiful exchange.

Linen Stitcher said...

What a lovely way to use the Drawn Thread sunflower motifs! Brigitte is quite talented. Lucky you to receive this finish!!

Gabi said...

What a stunning piece to get and what a neat finishing idea. So lovely.

Irene said...

A beautiful finish !

Theresa said...

Such a wonderful exchange!!!! The finish is beautiful!!!!

Sharon said...

Fabulous exchange!

Daffycat said...

Oh, you lucky girl! What a gorgeous exchange ~ enjoy!

Casa Pearl said...

That is just gorgeous! Congrats on being the recipient of such a lovely piece.

Jeanie said...

You lucky girl ! A gorgeous exchange !

CindyMae said...

Wow what a fantastic exchange!!

Georgie said...

What a beautiful exchange! Love it

WendyJo said...

That is gorgeous Carol!! You are a lucky gal!!

Sally said...

That is gorgeous Carol!

Brigitte said...

Carol, I'm glad that you like what I stitched and finished for you.

Claire said...

What a stunning gift!
Hugs
Claire

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That is really beautiful, Carol. Lucky lady!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous pocket-you are very lucky! Who is the designer-do you know? You can post the reply on my blog if you wish! Thanks!

Kajsa said...

That is gorgeous! I love that finishing!

Lelia said...

Oh so very beautiful! Enjoy it Carol ; )

Vee said...

Carol, that is so lovely, lucky you!

PS Stitcher said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I am very new to blogging and I have a quick question for you, how do you get involved in exchanges? It seems that you are in quite a few and I would love to try one. Thanks!

stitcherw said...

What a gorgeous exchange, it's beautiful.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous exchange to receive!