Monday, August 31, 2009

By The Sea Exchange from Nic


Thank you, Nic, for this lovely HoE By The Sea Exchange, which arrived today! I just love the pinkeep! Soooo nicely done! Nic also sent me other hand made gifts, as she is a crafty gal! She made a beaded and charmed scissor fob for me, and she also crocheted a dishtowel for me! What treats! You are so talented! And... to keep me busy with "other" crafts, she also included a make your own card kit, complete with seashore theme! Amazing! Thank you so much!


Save $6 on The Usual Romance Suspects



Stitching on: Mailed ornament for Christmas Ornament Swap today, and stitching on an HoE By The Sea replacement exchange

8 comments:

Meadows08 said...

You're very lucky! What a great exchange gift.

Marie said...

Great exchange from Nic!
BTW: Your long list of WIPs makes me feel better. :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute pinkeep!

Nic said...

I'm so pleased you like it, I had a lot of fun putting it together :o)

Unknown said...

thats a really nice exchange well done to nic!

Kathy A. said...

Lovely lovely exchange. She did a great job of keeping with the theme. Her pinkeep is beautiful.

Kim B said...

It's beautiful!

CindyMae said...

What a great exchange!! Love it!