Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Christmas Ornament, and an Easter Exchange Arrived

I stitched up another ornament for my gift basket a few days ago - finally!

Sugar Plum Tree Ornament
Rosewood Manor
The Gift of Stitching Magazine, December 2007
28 ct Vintage Country Mocha Cashel Linen, DMC Floss, Mill Hill Beads


Today I received my Easter exchange from Gaby. I apologize that my photo is blurry. I didn't realize it until I downloaded it. She stitched a super cute design of a bunny running with an Easter Egg - she wrote that it is from a German magazine. I love the design. She made it into a large hanging pillow with a pair of yo yos stitched on. She also sent a tiny beaded ornament of a chick in an egg... and other treats as seen above. Love the handmade German Easter card - thanks Gaby - hope you are feeling better now.


AFFILIATE EXCLUSIVE FOR APRIL: Buy any 2 books


Currently Stitching: CaHRH

11 comments:

Daffycat said...

I love the Sugar Plum Ornament so much! It is beautiful, Carol!

Ranae said...

Pretty ornie, love the beaded edge.
Nice exchange package you received

Von said...

Beaded edging always gets me. :) Lovely as always, Carol!

Catherine said...

What a great exchange! I love that bunny!

Carla said...

Beautiful ornie!!
And the easter exchange you received is really nice!

Sally said...

Love the ornament Carol. It's so pretty.

Kim B said...

Beautiful ornie! And that exchange is lovely too.

marylin & poussy said...

Magnificent I always return with pleasure! I like this blog
Best regards
Mary

Dani - tkdchick said...

A beautiful ornament Carol! What a great exchange to recieve!

Marie said...

Congrats on the lovely ornament finish!
Gaby did a great job on the Easter pillow. That is such a cute design.

Brigitte said...

Such a nice addition to your ornament gifz basket.
You've received a very beautiful Easter exchange, that's a lovely little bunny Gaby stitched for you. I also love the little box you made for this exchange, so pretty.