Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer Fob

I was digging around in my stash the other day, and again came across this wee chart that was originally part of a kit - I think I got the chart only on ebay... anyhow, felt like a good time to stitch it up!

Lazy Days of Summer Fob
Earth Threads
32 ct White Belfast Linen, DMC Floss



ENDS APRIL 30: HQN Spotlight, spend $16 and save $


Currently Stitching: CaHOHR and starting Christmas Ornament Exchange - ready to mail Christmas Ornament Swap ;-)

17 comments:

Karen said...

Such a cute design!

saras said...

really, really cute! is there something on the other side?

Erin said...

That is adorable, Carol!! (Good to see you posting again, too....I was wondering what might have happened!)

Unknown said...

Carol, what a lovely little piece. I'm going to have to be on the lookout for this sweet chart.

Enjoy your week!

Tatkis said...

Oh, your pincusion is so sweet!

Nicola said...

Lovely little fob Carol. It's good to see you posting again.

Rowyn said...

Gorgeous, so pretty and Spring like.

Moreen said...

Such a pretty delicate design.

Vaida said...

Lovely fob - have never seen this design, but it looks soooo cute!

Kajsa said...

That's cute! Isn't Earth Threads designs great?

Loraine said...

Very cute. I'm new to your blog. Love seeing all your lovely things.

Lucy said...

Nice job!!!

Sally said...

That is a really sweet design Carol.

Anonymous said...

Very cute finish - nice to see you posting again - you and your stitching are missed on a regular basis :D

marylin & poussy said...

Which magnificent work bravo to you
Best regards

Lynn said...

Very cute Carol! I think it's the first time I ever see anything by Earth Threads.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very pretty, Carol!