Friday, October 05, 2007

Crazy Exchange for Susan

I just saw a posting in the daily digest of the Yahoo group for the Crazy Exchange that Susan has received my return exchange. I am so glad that she likes it! Susan sent me a beautiful quilted needlebook and some VC Hand-Dyed Fibers silk about a month ago. As the exchange goes, it was then my turn to send her something hand made. Since Susan is a quilter, I chose this:


Spools Fob

The Prairie Schooler

28 ct Cream Cashel Linen, DMC Floss


Houses of Hawk Run Hollow came out to play again tonight while I was watching the baseball playoffs (Go Red Sox!!)... I decided to start doing bits of the black each time I pick it up now, figuring it will make the all black background a little less daunting in the long run...

Stitched on today: Started a Crazy Exchange project, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

14 comments:

Deb said...

Fun as always to see what little stitching fobbies you've been doing. But, have you visited my blog?? Everyone's waiting on you...you have a command performance awaiting you! :)
Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Thats the perfect fob for a quilter!

HOHRH is looking great. Is there just one more row after this one?

mainely stitching said...

Your spool fob for the exchange is adorable, Carol!

Sherry said...

What an adorable fob! HOHRH is looking great! I can't wait to start on mine!

Cheryl said...

The fob is great Carol! I can't believe how much stitching you get done :)

Sally said...

What a perfect fob!

HOHRH is looking fantastic:)

Kajsa said...

That's a real cute fob! What a perfect gift for a quilter.

Mary Ann said...

Such a pretty fob, and a perfect design for a quilter!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Both pieces look great! Good luck with all that black.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a cute fob!

Neila said...

Carol, I truly am in awe of all the stitching you are able to get done. I feel like such a slacker! LOL

BeckySC said...

Great fob, Carol :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'd do the same with the black background! I love what you stitched for the exchange, how cute and perfect for a quilter!

Lennu said...

Oh, it's such a cute fob! I just love all your fobs :)