Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Crazy Exchange from Simone

I received a lovely Crazy Exchange from Simone today. I was so excited to get a package from this group, and to have it be from Simone makes it even more special!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Simone made me this sweet sewing pocket/trousse. I love the fabric! And she enclosed some Tokens & Trifles, a little notebook and some pretty fabric for me too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here it is opened up... Thank you again Simone, I do love it! Thank you for selecting me! I already finished up something for you this afternoon and will be mailing it out tomorrow already :-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this week's update of Victoria's Quaker. I am now getting quite close to the end with this one. It has turned out to be a quick stitch so far!

Stitched on today: Finished off an item for Crazy Exchange, and Victoria's Quaker **Mailed out a new Crazy Exchange for a new partner today

20 comments:

Kathy said...

Love Victoria's Quaker. You are doing a beautiful job. If only I had more time to do all the things that I want. Have to keep focused on my Village as much as possible.

mainely stitching said...

Oh, what a great sewing pocket! And I'll be curious to hear how you like working with the Tokens & Trifles. I've 'almost' bought them several times, but can't quite get used to the idea of stitching on paper.

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the sewing pocket that you received. VQ and HOHRH are looking great.

Sally said...

Oh wow the sewing pocket is beautiful!

VQ is looking good. I am asking my DH for this for CHristmas!

Becky K in OK said...

Lovely exchange. Simone did a wonderful stitch. VQ is getting more and more beautifuly with each stitch.

Katrina said...

Very pretty! You do such a wonderful job of sticking to your rotation :-). I wish I could be so disciplined.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Your Victoria's Quaker is beautiful - it has stitched up quickly.

The pocket that Simone made for you is lovely.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a lovely sewing pocket! Simone outdid herself!
:)

BeckySC said...

What a lovly gift from Simone :) Enjoy :)
VQ is looking so great!!

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous exchange from Simone - Crazy Exchange is great isn't it :)

Nearly done on VQ - surely not?!?! :) It's looking really great.

Christine said...

Your victoria quaker progress is very good looking and the sewing pocket is beautiful !

Edgar said...

Great exchange and Victoria's Quaker is just beautiful!

Kathy A. said...

Victoria's Quaker is beautiful. It will be a shame to see the end of it but it will be a Happy Dance for you.Your crazy exchange is very nice. The sewing pocket is sweet.

Judith said...

The exchange is just beautifull. Simone does some nice work.

Carla said...

That sewing pocket you've received is beautiful Carol!
VQ is looking wonderful!!

Sherry said...

What a great exchange and I can't wait to see what you sent her! I am still working on mine for you!

VQ is looking lovely!

Mary said...

Finally catching up with my blog reading. I am glad Ava is feeling better. I feel bad she wasn't feeling well. Glad to know Angus is doing fine. Your stitching looks great. Very nice exchange present from Simone!

Michelle said...

Great exchange! And VQ is looking beautiful - not long now!

Kalu V said...

VQ is looking great and sooo close to finishing !

Lennu said...

What a lovely exchange from Simone, the fabrics are so beautiful! Your WIPs look great.