Thursday, October 11, 2007

PIF from Karen!


I received this most fantastic PIF package from Karen today! She stitched me this beautiful ornament which she says is a quaker motif from an old magazine :-) And... she was super (overly) generous and also sent me this gorgeous Mirabilia chart and a package of pretty sticky notes! You are awesome Karen! Thank you!!!!

And speaking of mail, I have several items out in the post that I am hoping to show soon when they arrive at their destinations... one is taking forever to arrive... but! Great news! An finally received her Neighborhood Round Robin that Mike posted off to her two months ago! Yay! What a relief!!!! I was feeling so terribly about it being missing! A little update of Dawn tonight too :-) I will keep going with her, as I realize I have several large projects that can actually be finished by the end of the year now... Dawn, And A Forest Grew and Victoria's Quaker... I am going to go for it!

Stitched on today: Stitched a gift, and Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace **Mailed out a PIF gift today, and mailed out Leslie's daylily plant too :-)

21 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love the motif on that ornament!

Anonymous said...

So happy about An getting her NRR!
Nice ornament Karen!

Kathy said...

Love the Quaker ornament. Karen did a great job.

Judith said...

The ornament looks lovely. and great the NRR finally arrived.

Becky K in OK said...

The Quaker ornament is lovely.

Susimac said...

Lovely ornie. Great news about the NRR to An.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Good luck with getting all your large projects finished by the end of the year! That would be quite an accomplishment!

Your PIF gift is lovely!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful PIF gifts from Karen!
I cant believe that RR took 2months to get to An - what a nightmare! I always worry about my RR getting lost in the mail!

Sherry said...

Dawn is looking lovely and what a great package you got! Love that ornament! WTG on the pieces near finishing!

Karen said...

I'm glad you like your package! The ornament was really fun to make. :)

Michelle said...

The Quaker ornament is gorgeous! You can definitely get several pieces done by the end of the year. Dawn looks beautiful!

Annemarie said...

What a lovely Quaker ornament, and such wonderful goodies!
Yes, I had a very good mail day yesterday, because mail that I had sent over a month ago arrived as well!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh....my....all those finishes and just this year...I mean BIG finishes :) YOU are a super stitcher Carol!!
And that PIF from Karen is divine...she spoiled you good didn't she?!

staci said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading and so out of laziness will leave a comment here for your last few entries :)

Wonderful exchanges Carol!!! And if anyone can get a bunch of big WIP's finished by the end of the year--it's definately you!!!

BeckySC said...

Dawn is looking so great, Carol!
What a wonderful PIF!! Enjoy!

Sally said...

What a lovely PIF. The ornament is lovely.

Dawn is looking stunning as always:) Cheering you on for your soon be finishes!

mainely stitching said...

What a beautiful PIF! And I'm SO happy that Annemarie's NRR finally arrived safe & sound. Phew!!

Edgar said...

What a great PIF and Dawn is looking super!!!!

Von said...

What a relief to know that An has received her NRR!!

Beautiful little Quaker from Karen. :D

Carla said...

nice gifts!!! Dawn is looking fantastic!

Sharon said...

Great PIF gifts!