Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finished Erin's RR

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I finished Erin's Neighborhood Round Robin tonight. I just love her forest theme, and her linen is wonderful too - what a pleasure this one was! My block is the one to the left of the center block and has the two bears in it. I used portions of two LHN charts - Star Light, Star Bright and Lakeside Lodge to create my little cabin in the woods for her. I hope you like it, Erin! I will mail this to Annemarie soon - I have a few other things I am finishing for An right now, and I figured the RR could hitch a ride with them in the next week or so :-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and finished Erin's Neighborhood Round Robin

14 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute, Carol!

Kathy A. said...

Nice job Carol. It really suits her neighborhood and I love those bears

Sherry said...

What a great neighborhood! Since I missed out on all these, I may have to do my own! LOL! You did a great job!

Wendy said...

Erin's RR is looking wonderful. I love your addition, especially the bears!

ollie1976 said...

Nice block Carol.
-Jen

mainely stitching said...

What a sweet neighborhood!!

Cheryl said...

Great job with Erins RR Carol!

Sally said...

Erin's RR is looking wonderful:)

Carla said...

Cute block Carol!!! Great job!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love your block!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's wonderful! I love all the animals!

Hazel said...

Very nice rr. How many are you doing as you always seem to have one on the go??

Lennu said...

It's a really lovely RR! The two bears are so cute :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful job with the RR!