Monday, October 15, 2007

HOHRH Monday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not much going on here today... Ava is doing well and will see her regular vet on Friday afternoon... and I worked on HOHRH tonight. I am showing a close up shot as I spent a while doing the blue overstitching on the pumpkin stitches tonight. I was anxious to see how they would look. I like them :-) Blogger's photo hosting is down tonight (they have a message up that they are aware of the problem and are fixing it)... so I had to use Photobucket and the photo cannot be enlarged for a better view. Maybe next time.

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts about Ava! {{{HUGS}}}

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, finished a Crazy Exchange project, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow **Mailed off my original Neighborhood RR to Rachael today so that she can finish her square

16 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Rachael's going to be busy stitching, as I'm posting her NRR to her today (it's been packaged & ready to go for about a week, but I wanted to make sure she got back to Germany before I mailed it).

Love you HOHRH progress - this block is really shaping up!

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, your HoHRH square is gorgeous!! It's good to see a close up, we can really see how beautiful it is.
I'm glad Ava is OK. You know she's one of my favourites among your little tribe! Calico cats are so adorable.

Wow, Blogger is being s-l-o-w today!

Becky K in OK said...

Beautiful progress. Do you use a frame or stitch in hand on this project? Just curious.

Glad to hear Ava is doing better. Everytime I see her name I think of a character on the soap, All My Children!

Sherry said...

HOHRH is coming along great! I love seeing the blocks in more detail! I think today is THE day I will start mine!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looking beautiful Carol...you're moving right along :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's coming along nicely, Carol!

Carla said...

It's looking great Carol!!

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Carol:

I am so behind on my blogging! I need to put in something new. I didn't realize your little kitty was having problems! I so hope that she is doing much better now! Your HOHRH is really coming alone beautifully!! Spring Ride is also really so pretty!! I need to start rotating some of my projects. You seem to get sooooooo much done!! Hugs Debby :)

Edgar said...

HOHRH is looking grrrreat!!! I am glad to hear the Ava is better.

BeckySC said...

Carol, can you send me some inspiration to pick my HOHRH back up??? Yours is looking so good!!!

Hazel said...

Your squares are really coming on well. I love the crazy exchange you did. I really should join that group. And I adore the beauty you have chosen as your 2008 project. Great inspirational stuff. xx

Anonymous said...

I hope Ava is doing much better!

I love the blue in the HOHRH square!

Heather said...

It looks so nice, I like the closeup shot, now I can see the variegated thread better :) Glad Ava is on the mend.

Mary Ann said...

HoHRH is looking wonderful! It was nice to see a little closer up picture of the square. I'm glad that Ava is doing better!

Michelle said...

Wow - this looks so great. The colors are wonderful in this block!

Sally said...

Love the close-up of your square Carol. It looks really good.