Thursday, October 18, 2007

PIF for Heather

I received an email from Heather today letting me know that she received my PIF gift for her. She mentioned she has been having a difficult week, and that my gift arrived to her in a time when she needed cheer. I am very pleased about that! I can scratch another PIF off of my lengthy list now! I was still in a Halloween mood when I stitched her gift, and this is what she got:


Jack-O-Lantern Scissors Fob

Casey Buonaugurio

Silkweaver 32 ct Lugana Solo, DMC Floss


And Dawn... she is growing more again. Tonight the bottom of her dress got a lot of attention while I was watching the baseball game (Go Red Sox!!)...

Stitched on today: The Mermaid and the Sea, stitched on a gift, and Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace

19 comments:

Marika said...

Great progress with Dawn !! And that Halloween fob is lovely as always !!! I was wondering why I have to watch my mail....had totally forgotten my own birthday next week (lol). And now I am so excited to wait what you have mailed me..... Next week we are on our autumn vacation away from home and therefore I can´t see my mail mo-fri.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fob and great progress with Dawn :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

You're making great progress with Dawn.

The fob is very cute!

Lennu said...

The fob is such a cutie and Dawn is beautiful :)

Sherry said...

Dawn is looking lovely and what a cute fob!

Sally said...

You are making brilliant progress on Dawn. She is stunning!

Love the fob you sent Heather! It's really cute.

mainely stitching said...

Your stitching is always so lovely, Carol. How's little Ava feeling?

ollie1976 said...

More great work Carol!
-Jen

Wendy said...

Lovely little pumpkin fob - how sweet of you!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a lovely PIF gift for dear Heather! It's so cute :)

And Dawn is looking lovlier than ever :)

BeckySC said...

The fob turned out great, Carol and Dawn is looking great as always!
Enjoy the weekend :)

Edgar said...

Dawn is just lovely and growing steadily. The PIF is so nice!!!

Heather said...

The fob is so cute :) Great one!

Dawn is zooming right along, she looks good :)

Becky K in OK said...

Your PIF fob is darling. I just love the way you finish them. Thanks for sharing.

Needlearts Kelly said...

Your fob is adorable and Dawn looks great!

Carla said...

Cute halloween fob Carol!
And Dawn is looking beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The PIF is wonderful, and I love the deep reds along the bottom of Dawn's dress.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Carol, I really do love your fob. Mum said that it's beautiful too.

I have it on the wall in my hall, along with other halloween and autumn stitching, so everyone can see it.

Michelle said...

What a cute fob! Dawn's dress is really coming along!