Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AQC and Ava


I think I have managed to fix at least some of my camera problems ;-) I worked on gifts today, but then figured, oh why not... back to A Quaker Christmas for a while...


And here is where Ava has spent much of the evening... lying atop our copy machine (this was before I fixed the camera) - why??? Gosh, she is sitting there hoping we will give her some dry cat food that is in a bowl on one of the DVD racks behind her! (Our cats only get that as a treat as one is not allowed any dry food at all due to kidney issues).... what a sad life... sitting on a copier....

And this... just because I like it ;-)

Stitched on today: Started a gift, stitched on a gift and A Quaker Christmas

6 comments:

Concetta said...

A Quaker Christmas is looking stunning! You are amazing with these huge projects!

And LOL @ Ava - that is too funny! The poor kitty. ;-)

Becky K in OK said...

Catching up on my blog reading. Your pieces are coming along beautifully. I absolutely love all the patriotic pieces you have sent/received.

Olga said...

Your Quaker Christmas is just gorgeous!
Ava is a such adorable cat!

mainely stitching said...

The last picture is a blank square?

Our very bad cat took matters into his own paws and ate a hole through the dog's bag of food last night. :(

Unknown said...

Your Quaker christmas is stunning Carol, what colours are you using?

What a great place to sit, plus copiers are warm.

Carla said...

lol! poor Ava :D