Friday, June 06, 2008

Birthday Gift for Barbara

Barbara has let me know that she has received the little birthday gift that I had sent to her. Sorry it is late, Barbara! There is no accounting for how much time the postal service is going to take any longer... I had hoped this would not have been late, but it sure was, by about 5 days...

Love Pinkeep

The Workbasket - chart found here

Silkweaver 40 ct Newcastle Solo Linen, HDF Konini Silk


And that is what I am going to share with you for today... as I have a lot of exchange stitching that I must go sneak off to do now!

Stitched on today: Stitched on Spring Exchange for Myrna

17 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a pretty pinkeep!

Edgar said...

Another beautiful gift!!

mainely stitching said...

I just love it, Carol!! :D

Kim B said...

It's beautiful Carol!

BeckySC said...

What a sweet gift for Barbara!! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

cathymk said...

Just gorgeous Carol!! A lovely gift for Barbara!

Jenn said...

Very Pretty!

Wendy said...

Beautiful gift, Carol!!

Sonda said...

It's lovely! Nice exchanges you've had!

Rowyn said...

It's super!

Carol R said...

Pretty pinkeep Carol

Hazel said...

It's lovely. Thanks for my present too. Do you know how long I have secretly longed for one of your fobs??? and now I have one. Thanks so much. xx

Jenna said...

It's beautiful, Carol! I'm glad that you were able to send her something, even if the post office did its usual stunt of unpredictable timing.

Carla said...

that's a beauty!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Oh, it's lovely! What a beautiful gift for Barbara!