Monday, June 16, 2008

A Smidge of Quaker


I have been stitching on all kinds of things today - bits of this and that - but all I can actually show is this little smidge of A Quaker Christmas in this (blurry) photo. All I did was finish the motif in the bottom right of the sampler... and forgot to change the batteries in my camera too!

Thank you for the lovely comments on the two exchanges I sent out recently - you are all so very kind!

Stitched on today: Stitched on CE exchange, finished a PIF gift, started HoE LHN Exchange, and stitched on A Quaker Christmas **Mailed Patriotic Exchange today

12 comments:

Carol R said...

This is fast becoming a 'must do' for me! Lovely work Carol

Anonymous said...

I'm with Carol R - I'm definitely going to have to stitch this after seeing yours, it looks great!

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great Carol. I have this in my stash and would love to start it someday.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, you're getting really close to seeing that end in sight! :)

Anonymous said...

So so close to being finished - how can you bear stitching on anything else at the moment :)
It is looking just lovely too.

Jenn said...

Looks great Carol!

Wendy said...

Quaker Xmas is really taking great shape!

Hazel said...

Speeding along on this! xx

Kathy said...

Oh WOW A Quaker Christmas is gorgeous Carol, can't wait to see more.

Hugs xxxxx

Kim B said...

AQC looks amazing Carol! I can't wait to see this one finished up for you!

Brigitte said...

I was just savouring your pictures of the last days - so much great stitching. Your pinkeeps and the biscornu look gorgeous. And so do your WIPs. If I didn't have to go back to my desk and work I'd go stitching. Your blog is very motivating.

Rachel V said...

Beautiful progress, Carol! This is an amazing piece. Also I love the exchange pinkeep you did for Joan.