Thursday, May 03, 2018

End of April Update

April has ended, so what pics are in my phone...  here is the ornament I made in April.  This is Love in a Manger Ornament by Brightneedle.  It is stitched one over one on Country French Linen.  I subbed the silk with various CC floss.
Near the end of the month I also found some inspiration to start yet another crochet project.  I plan to put my Attic24 SSDK Coast Colour Pack to use for a special something here....
And earlier this week.... daffodils, at long last, in my garden!!
Celebration of Needlework in Nashua, NH has kicked off now for 2018.  This morning I took a very informative class with Simona Bussiglieri of Mani di Donna. She walked us through every step to construct this beautiful class project...
Crown Basket...  this will be fun to make someday 😆  I have another class with a different instructor on Saturday moring too.
More daffodils today!!  😎
And an incredibly proud moment to share.  My niece wanted to learn crochet, and most especially wanted to make amigurumi.... and more specifically, Lalylala designs.  She jumped right in.  Her first project is shown above, took her only a couple of days.  Meet Carla, the Dutch iris bulb.  Simply perfect!!  😙

2 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Looks as if April has been busy. Enjoy your needlework class on Sat. A brilliant first project from your niece.

Robin in Virginia said...

Great post! I really like your crocheted squares. I know you are enjoying your time at Celebrations. Your niece's project is lovely. Enjoy your weekend.