Ah, the trials and tribulations of ornament stitching! I realized that the ornament I made for the SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange had not one but two dried glue spots on the linen! Gasp! So, I tried to clean them off - several times, and it was not working. On my last attempt, the water soaked the linen to where the stitching started and my Cherry Wine Sampler Threads bled onto my Oatmeal Sampler Threads... and we just can't have that!! So... I spent a lot of time today restitching the ornament and then building it again. It is all set now!! :-) Then, back to Serenity for a little bit! I won't keep boring you with daily updates of it again for a bit... my rotation picks up again tomorrow.
I took a photo of Nicole as she was stitching earlier...but now cannot find where I uploaded it to my computer. I will have to keep looking. She says I can post a photo of her stitching tomorrow before she goes home. She is making excellent progress on Alice in Wonderland already.
Stitched on today: Finished a gift, re-stitched and re-finished SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange, and Serenity
****R.I.P. Joe Kennedy - this is so very sad!