Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas :-)

It is Christmas Eve and I wanted to wish every one of you a Merry Christmas! I hope you all get everything you could ever wish for and more. You are all wonderful friends and your frienship towards me is truly a blessing. I look forward to another year with you :-)

I heard from Karen tonight that she has received my Christmas parcel for her, and since it is already Christmas in Australia, has opened it. Here is the little stitched portion of her gift:

Swedish Christmas Star, Hearts and Reindeer Ornament

Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin

32 ct Antique White Belfast Linen, GAST Floss


And.... as I had planned, I started A Quaker Christmas by ByGone Stitches tonight. I didn't have a whole lot of time to stitch, but I am off to my start now. I chose a Silkweaver 40 ct Newcastle Solo on which to stitch it. It is not as large as I had thought it would be. I can tell I will really enjoy this one!

Stitched on today: Started F&S squares for Laura, and started A Quaker Christmas **Mailed off my Frosty Friends Exchange today

14 comments:

Cathy B said...

Wishing you and Mike a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for your friendship throughout the year!

Kathy said...

Merry Christmas, Carol.

Oh my, I love Quaker Christmas. Such a nice time to start it, Christmas Eve. Look forward to seeing your progress. Some day I would like to do it.

Von said...

Sending you hugs and wishes for a terrific Christmas!! :D

Judith said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Rowyn said...

Hope you and Mike have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Carol & Mike!!

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Carol. Quaker Christmas is going to be gorgeous! I have the pattern and threads, but I am still deciding on the fabric. Maybe once I decide I'll SAL with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Carol! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas year. I love the little Chateline project.

glamlawlib said...

Merry Christmas to you and Mike! All the best for 2008! Love Christmas Quaker, great start :)

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas, Carol!

Erin said...

Merry Christmas to you and Mike both!!! Thank you so much for all your kind words throughout the year. Oh, and my mother wanted me tell you that she loved your fast service -- she ordered some Ashley Ginghers from you (after I passed on the website link as a "hint"...hehe) that I found in my stocking this morning!

lena-lou said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Carol and Mike xx

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful ornament, Carol. I'm sure Karen was thrilled!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's a really beautiful ornament Carol I bet Karen really liked it!