Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Quaker Christmas


I sure hope everyone had a lovely Christmas today. Mike and I enjoyed our day - the weather and roads were clear, and we enjoyed time with our family. I sure did not have much time for stitching today, of course, but I did wind down for a few minutes by adding just a few more stitches to A Quaker Christmas :-)

We have a very long list of errands to run tomorrow, but I also hope to catch up on blogs tomorrow and read about everyone's wonderful holiday!

Stitched on today: A Quaker Christmas

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely start Carol!! I'm looking forward to following your progress!

Susimac said...

Glad that you had a really nice Christmas Carol - I love your new start. Have a great time for the rest of the Christmas celebrations.

Annemiek said...

Love the new start Carol, glad to hear you had such a nice Christmas.

Would you be able to drop me a line, I have a question to ask :).
ankoning @ pi dot net

Don't know if my profile will give you an email addy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas Day :o)

Unknown said...

Its looking great! And what pretty gifts you got too. :)

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Carol! Sounds like you had a lovely holiday.
Quaker Christmas is a great start for the new year. It looks like a fun stitch. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting some stitching done on Christmas! It's lovely, and so appropriate for the holiday!

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely Carol

Marika said...

I hope you had wonderful Christmas time !!

Karin said...

Fantastic Progress! I have a PIF in the works for you too...

Glenna said...

QC will be wonderful--love the fabric! Merry Christmas!

mainely stitching said...

Hi Carol!! Merry Christmas (a little late!). I'm glad you and Mike had such a happy holiday together. I love your new start, and all the wonderful projects you've shown in the past week. The project you finished for yourself is gorgeous!

The Silver Thistle said...

You are just soooo lucky! Those dolls from Karen are just the BEST thing ever! They're just so adorable :D