Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas Gifts for Rosalie

I received an email earlier today letting me know that Rosalie (no blog) has received a little package of Christmas gifts that I sent to her for a small Christmas Exchange Group. I was getting a little worried - she lives quite nearby in Maine, but it seemed to take a bit longer than I had expected for my gifts to arrive... but now they have, so I can share:


Red Desert Scissor Pocket
The Cat's Whiskers Design Studio
28 ct Clay Cashel Linen, HDF Silk in Crushed Berry, and Dinky Dyes Silk in Bush Christmas


And... the rest of the goodies I sent to her... sadly, my ability to take photos this week has been awful. The weather here has been predominantly dark, gloomy - even flew in from my FIL's funeral in Buffalo, NY last night to our first snowfall... brr... So, here I present yet another super blurry photo. I really should work on getting better photos!!

If you like to read... please don't forget to check Harlequin's daily specials - a discount or free gift every day for about another week... they call it the 12 Days of Christmas... have gotten some great deals so far!

eHarlequin's 12 Deals Of Christmas. Starts Dec 1!

Stitching on: Stitching on a gift

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

That scissor pocket is so pretty!

Tatkis said...

Very nice presents! And the scissor pocket is beautiful!

Tatyana

Kathy A. said...

That is a very lovely scissor pocket Carol. and the gifts you added are perfect. Very nice gift.

Brigitte said...

I love the little scissor case you stitched and finished for Rosalie.

NatQuebec said...

simple but very very nice :-)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I love those Cat Whisker's scissor cases. Nice job, Carol!