Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beautiful Ornament from Margaret


My dear friend Margaret sent me this beautiful, gorgeous little ornament this week for Christmas - and I am in awe! It is stitched on 36 ct and is so tiny and delicate, so perfectly finished... and she made a little beaded hanger for it.... Margaret is soooo talented, and I am so honored to have this lovely for my tree! I cannot stop looking at it! Thank you Margaret! As you know, I will cherish it forever! I am blessed to have four of Margaret's beauties now on my tree - woo hoo!! Margaret is such a true and dear friend, she really stuck by my during this difficult year. I look forward to going to Celebration of Needlework with her again in May and "catching up"!


Save an EXTRA 5%!



Currently stitching: I am stitching an ornament for my husband

2 comments:

valerie said...

Beautiful ornie from Margaret! It looks lovely hanging on your tree.

I've been thinking of Celebration of Needlework this year. It'd be a good way to see more of the East Coast and learn more in the realm of cross stitch.

Brigitte said...

A beautiful gift.