Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas Start

 I decided to do LHN's Farmhouse Christmas this year.  Who isn't, it seems?  I decided not to post mine on FB, there are hundreds popping up there.  I am doing mine on 40 ct Lakeside Linens Reindeer, which was a limited edition color years back when I was in Shakespeare's Peddler's LL fabric of the month group.  The fabric is a bit darker than it apears here.  I am using the called for floss and colors, along with the free complimentary border.  First installment, Little Red Barn, is completed.

 
And good news today... I participated in DixieSamplar's Spring Hop Exchange on FB.  My exchange arrived safely in Arkansas today.  So glad my recipient is pleased with it and the extra goodies.  Love making these, but shipping in US is almost $19... don't plan on doing this very often 😂

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Farmhouse looks super on the Reindeer fabric. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching!

MartinaM said...

Oh yes, i love this series too, but i will start a little bit later.
Your Start looks great.
Hugs Martina

Daffycat said...

What a sweet start! This one IS pretty popular right now!

Shipping is pretty crazy! Your exchange gift was outstanding though.

Beth said...

Wonderful stitching and exchange!