Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grateful Hearts Exchange from Amy


Today I received a beautiful exchange from Amy . It is the SBEBB Grateful Hearts Exchange. Amy must know that I do love needlerolls. She stitched me this sweet one... I just love it, thank you Amy!
Amy also sent me a LHN/CC chartpack off of my wishlist and a Fabric Guage (what a neat tool to have!). This was a wonderful exchange, and I was so thrilled to see Amy's name and address on the return label when I pulled this out of the mailbox this afternoon! I feel very lucky :-)
I spent much of the evening finishing off a gift that has to travel to the one location on the planet that takes forever.... (no An, not your house, but then again, your house sometimes does take the longest - LOL). After finishing that, I put in some time on Bine's RR. I added three little pumpkins with a blackbird in the open area under the tree Karen stitched.... it was calling for something. Plus I had been thinking this RR would look good with some pumpkins.. I stitched them over one, and on this tight linen, that took me almost three hours. Now to figure out what to stitch under my house (something over two, of course!!)... hmmm.... I received Deb's RR already today, which is a clear sign that I have to get this one off to Nikki very soon!

Stitched on today: Finished a gift, and Bine's Neighborhood Round Robin

20 comments:

Mary said...

Very nice gift. Your house for Bine's Neighborhood RR is coming along great! Looks almost done.

samplerlover said...

What a beautiful gift to receive. Your Neighborhood RR is looking amazing. I will love to see it when they are all finished. I love all the sheep in this one.

Annemarie said...

The pumpkins and the birdie are fabulous! Over one? On 40 count right? No wonder you're looking for something over two.
Is there a location on the planet that takes longer to reach than my house?

Lennu said...

RR is looking wonderful, it's great to see your progress. What a wonderful needleroll from Amy! Such a beauty.

mainely stitching said...

Beautiful exchange from Amy, and I just love Bine's NRR.

Jenn said...

What a pretty needleroll. I'm enjoying watching you work on Bine's RR. I can't wait to see what you add under your house.

staci said...

Very nice exchange, congrats! I'm loving Bine's RR--the pumpkins and bird look perfect!

Sally said...

That is an adorable needleroll you received from Amy:)

The RR looks wonderful.

Carla said...

Beautiful exchange!
And tour block on the RR looks very nice!

Anita said...

the heart needleroll is so cute. Good progress on all your WIP.

Anonymous said...

The needleroll is adorable and the RR is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Love the little pumpkins!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute! I love the RR, too. :)

Lynn said...

Your needleroll and goodies from Amy are wonderful!
I can't imagine working over one on 40ct. It would take me a lot longer than 3 hours, lol! The pumpkins do look great though.

Kathy said...

Great exchange received. The RR looks good, too.

I tried to leave a comment last night and for some reason it did not post. Probably operator error.

Always have to check if you have posted before I go to bed to make my day complete.

Kathy said...

Great exchange received. The RR looks good, too.

I tried to leave a comment last night and for some reason it did not post. Probably operator error.

Always have to check if you have posted before I go to bed to make my day complete.

Kathy said...

Real operator error because now I see it showed up twice. LOL

Cheryl said...

Love that needleroll! Great exchange gifts.
Enjoying watching this RR progress :)

Dawn T. said...

The needleroll is beautiful! Amy did a wonderful job:)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous needleroll, Amy made a lovely exchange.