Monday, September 22, 2008

More Crazy Exchanges

It was a busy day in the world of Crazy Exchange for me. One that I sent out was received, and I was blessed to receive one today as well :-)

First, I heard today that Iris has received the exchange I sent off to her a few days ago - this one arrived in Belgium much quicker than the last one did. My photo is not so great - it was a very overcast, dark morning when I was packing it up before work... I think the photo in her blog is better...

Fall Floss Ring Tag

Homespun Elegance

32 ct Natural Pearl Linen, DMC Floss


And, today I was pleasantly surprised to receive an exchange too!

I received this beautiful exchange from Laurie - what a surprise! The little autumn banner is adorable (and so well done)... plus a cute Halloween kitchen towel, a jack o lantern votive screen (it is hard to see here, but so cute!), some pretty autumn trims for finishing and a whole lotta tea! Love it all! Thanks so much Laurie - this was such a treat! The little banner is already hanging in my dining area ;-) I will begin to dream up what to send to you soon :-)

Off to do some secret stitching now...

Stitched on today: Stitched on HoE Halloween Exchange **Mailed out a gift, and mailed Marie's Neighborhood Round Robin to Nicole today

17 comments:

nela said...

Guaoooooo Carol que cosa mas linda...

Daffycat said...

Cute floss tag you made ~ I love the star eyelet with that design!

And what a wonderful exchange you received, enjoy!

Tammy said...

Love your floss tag! Great exchange!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely floss tag Carol! Thanks for taking a moment to pop by my blog!!!

Melissa said...

Love that floss tag, Carol!! Did you find that freebie online or was it something you got from your LNS? I would to find a copy of it. :-)

Carol R said...

Cute floss tag - the star eyelet looks great.

Lovely exchange from Laurie.

Anonymous said...

Great exchanges, both given and received :D

Anonymous said...

Both exchanges are great Carol! :)

Lennu said...

They are beautiful! The floss ring tag is so cute, I love the design :) Laurie's autumn banner looks so pretty too, enjoy :)

Olga said...

Both exchanges are great!

nela said...

Melissa aca esta, ici freebie
http://www.homespunelegance.com/fall.html

Hazel said...

Beautiful exchanges! xx

Carla said...

Great exchanges, both sent and received!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful gifts.

WendyJo said...

I love the floss tag and you receive a wonderful exchange as well.

saras said...

do you have info anywhere on how you do your floss tags? your corners are so much nicer than mine! :)

Sharon said...

Adorable floss tag and a beautiful exchange!