Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fixing it up


I busily worked away on my MAW Exchange for Andrea today, but then had an urge tonight to fix my boo boo on A Quaker Christmas... back in business now ;-)

Thank you to those who still read, visit and comment in my blog. I really appreciate it, as you know I have been missing from yours for a while now. I am still so very busy and not finding much blog time, but I did make a commitment to myself that if I can manage to finish that MAW exchange tomorrow, I will then devote time to blog reading before the night ends... hope I make it!

Stitched on today: Stitched on MAW Exchange for Andrea, and stitched on A Quaker Christmas

17 comments:

Carol R said...

QC is wonderful and I can see a finish in time for a Christmas display.

Bine said...

I'm pretty sure you will have QC finished in time for Christmas. I know you are stitching a lot of exchanges and such, though.
But still, you can make it!!!

jlk said...

I really love your QC. It makes me want to stitch it!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is really coming along and looking beautiful.

Sally said...

Your AQC is looking gorgeous Carol. I'm a wee bit behind you but still hoping to get mine finished ready for Christmas.

WendyJo said...

Carol,
This is such a lovely piece, can't wait see see it finished.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great on all your stitching and exchanges ! Have fun Carol. Ann

lynda said...

Quaker Christmas looks beautiful!

Mel in Dubai said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while - Google Reader has made me lazy!

Quaker Christmas is lovely - wonderful progress and I'm sure you will have it finished to display this Christmas :)

Joke said...

You will make it on time, before Christmas, I'm sure!

Andrea said...

QC is looking lovely. I did get excited on yesterdays post when I saw my name on your stitching list. You take allthe time you need, you are one very busy lady. :)

mainely stitching said...

This project just always amazes me. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been commenting as often as I should - just not feeling very chatty lately, sorry! But I sure have been reading it! QC is looking simply spectacular Carol!

Daffycat said...

Wow. Your QC is so beautiful! It's so close to being finished too.

Unknown said...

It's almost finished!

Shelleen said...

Your QC is looking great

Michelle said...

I get so discouraged when I make a boo boo on my stitching. Glad you're back in business with it!