Friday, November 06, 2009

PIF for Wendy Jo

Wendy Jo emailed me this morning to let me know that the PIF I sent off to her has arrived. With Christmas so close now, I chose to make her a Christmas Ornament - this is one I have admired in one of the past JCS Ornament Issues, so I chose to make it for her (I just love JBW Designs):

Peace On Earth Ornament
JBW Designs
2006 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue
28 ct Natural Cashel Linen, GAST and DMC Floss


Glad you like it Wendy Jo! Now 2 PIFs down, 2 to go!


Save 40% On Mistletoe Moments Books!


Currently stitching: Stitching on a small gift

16 comments:

Deb said...

Very, very cute Carol. I'm sure that Wendy Jo loved it!

Berit said...

I just love natural linen--and how it looks with white--yet I've never put white on it before. Great PiF; thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

That is a pretty little ornament. I like it!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, it's lovely, Carol. Such nice finishing.

Lisa V said...

That is a lovely design, and great finish!

Kim B said...

Lucky Wendy Jo!!

staci said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing Carol! I've always liked this one too ;)

Cathy B said...

So cute!

tkdquintmom said...

That is a precious pattern. I so love seeing them stitched up instead of admiring them in the magazines..well done!

Brigitte said...

I recognized this little ornie immediately. It's also on my list of ornaments I want to stitch. Nice little PIF for Wendy-Jo.

Sally said...

I am so behind on blogs, Carol, so first of all I just wanted to send my condolences to you and Mike on the passing of his dad {{{{hugs}}}}

I love the PIF you stitched for Mary Jo. Those JBW designs are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. So is the stocking from a previous post.

Karoline said...

Cute ornie Carol, congratulations

Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest ornament ever :)

Unknown said...

How cute! Love that little bird!

Andrea said...

A lovely ornament for Wendy Jo.