Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stitcher's Choice Ornament for Nancy

I have learned that Nancy has received the ornament I sent to her for the Hoe Stitcher's Choice Christmas Ornament round... I had great fun with this one, and my DH really wanted to keep it... maybe I will have to stitch another?
Christmas Rose Ornament
Nancy Pederson
The Gift of Stitching Magazine, November 2011
32 ct Opalescent White Belfast Linen, Victorian Motto Sampler Thread, RG Petite Treasure Braid


Hope you enjoy it, Nancy.

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh so very pretty!

Lana said...

very elegant!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is stunning! Delicate and beautiful all in one! Love the rick-rack border!

Chris said...

What a beauty! I am sure that she was thrilled to get this ornament.

Margaret said...

It's sooo pretty! I bet she loves it!

Lynn said...

This is gorgeous Carol! No wonder your husband wanted to keep it.

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely!!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I don't blame your husband for wanting to keep it, it's really lovely!

Mindi said...

Lovely ornament, I really like the delicate look of it.

Katrina said...

What a gorgeous ornament Carol, so pretty :)

ollie1976 said...

beautiful
-Jen