Monday, December 09, 2013

Great Mail Day!

It was snowing pretty heavily this morning, then it morphed into flurries, slush and next... ice.... heard the roads were bad, so why bother going into the office? As an extra treat, the mailman brought me a bundle of gifts today... and shortly DH will put the lights on the tree and my baskets of cross stitched ornaments will finally be hung... look, new ones arrived today just in time for that!
First up is a super adorable ornament from Ariane for the HoE Stitcher's Choice Ornament Exchange. Love it! Thank you so much Ariane. Such a pleasure to have you join our group so recently.

My dear, dear friend Karen also sent a package which contained this really cute CHS ornament which she says is a belated bday gift... and she sent me the full alphabet chart too, something I have coveted for the longest! See - she is a dear, dear friend. Wow!
And... she stitched this ornament for my tree this year... Karen does know I like my coffee....lol. I can now take this off of my "to stitch" list...thank you Karen, love them both, and you, so very much!

9 comments:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Getting squishies in the mail is just the best! They are all so cute.

Casa Pearl said...

We had very similar weather but my mail wasn't as great as yours! Lovely ornaments to brighten up a Monday are a great way to start the week.

Catherine said...

Great mail day!!

Cole said...

Wow, what a great mail day!

Ariane20 said...

I'm so happy Carol. Merry Christmas to you.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow that is an awesome mail day!

Andrea said...

Beautiful ornaments. Definitely a good mail day.

Rengin Yazitas said...

Gorgeous little ornaments, all of them are adorable.
Season's greetings,
Rengin, in Istanbul

Kay said...

Very cute ornaments!