Friday, January 04, 2019

Somehow forgot about these...

 Looking at the gallery in my camera, I see I forgot to post a lot of things from December.  These are here in the order they are on my phone.  I made Amy Bruecken's Peace for a friend...
 and WTNT's Merry Holly Berries for another....
 and Caitlin crocheted up a little penguin...
 and Katrina sent me this sweet ornament...
 and Marie sent this beauty...
and Andrea sent this lovely one....how did I miss all of this???  🎄🎁  I love these gifts very much ☃️

4 comments:

Kay said...

These are all so pretty. You must have a lovely collection of ornaments now. I particularly like the Merry Berries design. x

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are a beautiful selection of gifts.

Andrea said...

Lovely stitching, so pretty.

Maggie said...

Such a lovely collection of ornaments, all beautifully stitched and finished :-)