Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Karen

I got the official word today from Karen that my belated birthday package for her has arrived safe and sound in Australia... I am almost exactly two months late in getting this to her - thankfully, she is a great sport! I sent her a bunch of goodies, and stitch her this piece... her initials are on there, but cannot be seen in any of the shots I took...




Sweet Baby James Needle Purse
Indigo Rose
28 ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen, DMC Floss



Poolside Page-turners: buy 2 get 3rd free!

12 comments:

valerie said...

Beautiful giftie for Karen!

Cole said...

This is so pretty!

Lynn said...

It's absolutely wonderful Carol! Such a pretty shade of blue. I'm sure Karen was thrilled with it.

Sally said...

That is beautiful Carol :)

Deb said...

That's so pretty. You did a wonderful job on this Carol. I'm sure Karen loved it!

staci said...

Gorgeous gift Carol! Beautifully stitched and perfectly finished as always...I'm sure Karen adores it!

Susan said...

That is so pretty, Carol. I love the colors!

Brigitte said...

Wow, what a great gift you made.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Adorable, and beautifully finished.

Tatkis said...

Such a nice needle purse! I like the shape and the colors very much!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Marie-P said...

Carol, that is beautiful! I love the finish and am certain that Karen was elated...well worth the wait. :)

hannabis said...

Hi Carol, I love such a wonderful needle purse! I have some questions about finishing. Could you pls be so kind to contact me at
am.bisazza@gmail.com ? I hope you could help me
thanks a lot :)