Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Karen

I got the official word today from Karen that my belated birthday package for her has arrived safe and sound in Australia... I am almost exactly two months late in getting this to her - thankfully, she is a great sport! I sent her a bunch of goodies, and stitch her this piece... her initials are on there, but cannot be seen in any of the shots I took...




Sweet Baby James Needle Purse
Indigo Rose
28 ct Antique Ivory Cashel Linen, DMC Floss



Poolside Page-turners: buy 2 get 3rd free!

12 comments:

valerie said...

Beautiful giftie for Karen!

Cole said...

This is so pretty!

Lynn said...

It's absolutely wonderful Carol! Such a pretty shade of blue. I'm sure Karen was thrilled with it.

Sally said...

That is beautiful Carol :)

Deb said...

That's so pretty. You did a wonderful job on this Carol. I'm sure Karen loved it!

staci said...

Gorgeous gift Carol! Beautifully stitched and perfectly finished as always...I'm sure Karen adores it!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

That is so pretty, Carol. I love the colors!

Brigitte said...

Wow, what a great gift you made.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Adorable, and beautifully finished.

Tatkis said...

Such a nice needle purse! I like the shape and the colors very much!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Marie said...

Carol, that is beautiful! I love the finish and am certain that Karen was elated...well worth the wait. :)

hannabis said...

Hi Carol, I love such a wonderful needle purse! I have some questions about finishing. Could you pls be so kind to contact me at
am.bisazza@gmail.com ? I hope you could help me
thanks a lot :)