Saturday, July 10, 2010

Belated Birthday for Katrina

I heard from Katrina a few days ago that she has received my belated birthday package... it is actually my second package to her, but package number one, sent to NZ in early April, is yet to arrive... so I made a second gift and added new goodies.... and those have, at least, arrived!

Dear Friend Needlebook
Elizabeth's Designs
28 ct Putty Cashel Linen, DMC Floss



eHarlequin Fireworks Sale!: Spend $10 and save $5!


Currently Stitching: Family Reunion Sampler

9 comments:

Deb said...

It's beautiful Carol. I'm sure that Katrina loves it!

Cindy's Stitching said...

what a pretty finish. I am sure she will treasure it.

Tatkis said...

Very nice and sweet needlebook!
And there is always hope for postal services - I received one parcel from USA after 4 months awaiting!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Sally said...

A very pretty gift Carol. I bet Katrina loves it.

Barb said...

That is a beutiful piece. I'm sure Katrina will love it!

FIONA said...

Really gorgeous finished article and beautiful stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely gift for Katrina!

Barb said...

Beautiful gift for Katrina. I'm sure she is enjoying it.

Jeanne said...

I can see you've been busy as always Carol with so many cute exchange gifts. Your family reunion sampler is gorgeous - such a great piece! Great work on everything!