Monday, November 03, 2008

Floss Ring Tag Exchange... and a Gift!


What a wonderful mail day I had today! First of all, I received my HoE Floss Ring Tag Exchange from Robyn in Oz :-) Robyn has no blog - sorry, no link! But she stithced me this lovely tag using a Blackbird Designs design - I just adore BBD. And she sent me a generous, large ring and two skeins of Dinky Dyes silks. Oh, and a card with adorable kookaburras on it. Thank you so much Robyn - very nice exchange!

I also received this lovely gift from Chris - this biscornu is so delicate and sweet, I just love it. Chris says to call it a RAK, belated birthday gift or a PIF. Wasn't this sweet of her? And I have been feeling so guilty too - she is the last lady I still need to stitch a PIF for... I don't want her to feel I forgot her... I even have her PIF on my goal list for November, so I hope she realizes I am just late, did not forget. Thank you so much Chris!

The mail day was truly wonderful - I also received my Lakeside Linens FOTM from Shakespeare's Peddler and two charts from BeckySC! What a great Monday!! (Thanks again, Becky!)

Stitched on today: Started Thanksgiving Exchange **Mailed out CE Christmas Ornament Exchange, Ulla's Halloween Round Robin to Edgar, SBEBB Harvest Time Exchange and Blog Giveaway to Nicola today

10 comments:

Gabi said...

Beautiful exchanges. Congrats with both of them. Both are most lovely

Becky K in OK said...

The floss tag is just wonderful and that biscornu is beautiful. Two great gifts.

BeckySC said...

i love the Biscornu and the floss tag is great too! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Both gifts are lovely!

staci said...

You've received a beautiful floss tag and biscornu, enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute exchanges!

Cindy F. said...

You really DID have a wonderful mail day!
Such pretty exchange and rak pieces!

Sally said...

Ooh that floss tag ring is gorgeous and the biscornu from Chris is so pretty.

WendyJo said...

Carol, I love your exchanges..both are very lovely! Enjoy!!

Olga said...

You've got very pretty gifts.