Saturday, February 28, 2009

More beautiful ornaments

My happy month as the receiver in the Christmas Ornament Swap continues! Heck, February has been just awful for me.... sooooo much of it related to this horrible economy and my being a provider for state insurance... well, so stressful, to say the least... my stitching pals have been the bright light in my dark month!

I will cherish these forever!

...This one is from BeckySC....

...This one is from Staci....

...And this one is from Edgar...

Aren't I just amazingly lucky??!!! Wow!!

KarenV - got your emails :-) I will reply, just so swamped with the other issue right now - not sure why my ISP is blocking you, but I doublechecked and you are on my safe sender list... sigh.... always great to hear from you!

Stitched on this week: Finally finished a gift for a friend, and started Hannah's Halloween RR (plan to finish tonight) **Mailed said gift today

17 comments:

Kim B said...

Lucky you!! They're all beautiful :)

I hope things get easier. The economy seems to be hitting everyone :/

LoriRay said...

No wonder you are so thrilled -- thsoe ornaments are just gorgeous!

Hang in there...things always get better. :)

stitcherw said...

What lovely ones to recieve, they certainly would help to bright your days. I hope that things get better soon, and that March is a much better month for you.
Sue

Gabi said...

These are beautiful. What a great exchange.

CindyMae said...

WOW! Those are all three just gorgeous! You are lucky!

Irene said...

They are all gorgeous !

Sheila said...

All three of them are fabulous. I especially like the top one as it is such a Happy design - it makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you got them OK! Weird though, how I keep getting failure notifications?! Anyway, no need to reply, I'm just glad that you received them :)

All the ornaments you received are just beautiful! I hope March is kinder to you than February was.

Tammy said...

Those are all just beautiful!

Jean said...

How wonderful to have these lovely reminders of friends who care. I know I just love having a little something that takes me away from my stress and refocuses my attention on my friends and a little gift just seems to do that trick. The comments people leave touch my heart too, as I'm sure they do you.

I know things will get brighter. We have to stick together and be able to share our stress and support each other through this.

Enjoy your ornaments!!! Hugs to you!!

Lana said...

My goodness! You are being properly spoiled! lol! Those exchange gifts are beautiful! Good luck with your eyes...I have had the same problem before...it's horrid...mine caused headaches and those are no fun. It is always a treat to visit your blog, Carol!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You really did luck out in February with all those gorgeous ornies! I am glad they cheered you up.

Joke said...

ext Christmas your house and trees will be filled with ornaments :) take care, and hang on, economy will change to the better again!

Deb said...

Hi, Carol, Those ornaments are so darling. What a pick-me-up to have friends in times that we're down! I should know for a fact this year! Hope you're doing better as the year progresses. Hugs, Deb

Cindy F. said...

Really beautiful ornies!

Shelleen said...

they are beautiful ornaments.

Sally said...

Wow, Carol, you are so lucky. All those ornaments are beautiful:)