Monday, May 04, 2009

Birthday Gift for Katrina

I heard from Katrina today that my little birthday parcel for her finally has arrived in NZ. I sent her a few goodies, and the stitched part of her gift was:

Garden Alphabet "K" Fob
Prairie Schooler
32 ct Putty Belfast Linen, DMC Floss


Happy Belated Birthday, Katrina!

Also... Mike wants you all to know that he is now down to his last two pair of Gingher 5" Roberta Scissors. These were retired some time ago, and unless he stumbles across more somewhere, this is it - so grab them now if you have been thinking about them: Mike and Carol's Internet Store :-)

Stitched on lately: Stitching on a gift

8 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute, Carol!

Did you go to Celebration? I was there Thursday - Saturday, and was on the lookout for you, but didn't see you :(

Kim B said...

A beautiful fob! Lucky Katrina to receive such a lovely gift!

Gabi said...

Another cute fob. I simply adore your Garden Alphabet fobs.

Karoline said...

Cute fob Carol, congratulations

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful fob gift Carol!

I tried the link to Mike and Carol's, but it didn't work for me....probably just me???

But I think I have them bookmarked anyway:) Thanks and have a great week!

Lula said...

beautiful!

CindyMae said...

Beautiful fob! Lucky Katrina!!

Marie said...

I love this one as well! I really need to stitch one of these. :D