Thursday, June 25, 2009

4th of July Exchange for Marie

I heard from Marie yesterday that she has received my 4th of July Exchange for her. I wanted to stitch her something... different... but with my work schedule as it turned out to be again this month, I had to squeeze this in, so I ended up making a pinkeep. Fortunately, she told me she likes it - whew!!! Here it is:
Glory Pinkeep

SanMan Originals

32 ct Natural Belfast Linen, DMC Floss - changed colors from the charted pastels to traditional Independence Day Colors


... and the rest of her treats!

Glad you like it Marie! I received a lovely exchange from Julianne yesterday. It was too rainy to photograph it, so I think I will go try now while we have sun and post it tomorrow ;-)

Stitching on: HoE Christmas In July Exchange, and Christmas Ornament for Becky for Christmas Ornament Swap

15 comments:

valerie said...

Cute pinkeep Carol...very festive!

Theresa said...

This is adorable!!!!!

CindyMae said...

Great exchange! Love the pinkeep!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Very nice finish, congrats, and all the goodie too. CJ ok;-)

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful pinkeep Carol. Perfect timing.
Hope things are well with you. You don't post very often these days and I wonder how you are.

Cindy F. said...

LOVE your pinkeep! Beautiful finish Carol! Awesome exchange:) (I love patriotic things!)

staci said...

Wonderful pinkeep Carol! And of course, an awesome exchange all around :)

Maren said...

What a cute exchange!

tkdquintmom said...

She will LOVE it. What a great exchange. I love seeing your finishes.

JOLENE said...

Hey I love the "Glory" pinkeep. You mentioned the Sanman Original pattern was in the June newsletter....by who??? If you don't mind will you let me know, I would love to stitch this.

Marie said...

You are the best and I truly love my new Patriotic Pinkeep! Thanks again for all that you sent.

Have a great weekend!

Joke said...

As always, a great exchange, well done. Love the colors!

stitcherw said...

Fun 4th of July pinkeep, it looks great. Lovely packet of goodies you put together to go with it as well. Looks like your mailman has been kind to you lately too, what lovely exchanges you've been receiving. Have a great 4th.
Sue

Froggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Froggie said...

Love the pinkeep! I have the pattern and would love to stitch it in the same colors you chose. Do you remember which ones you used (the numbers and brand)?