Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just Nan Exchange from Georgie


I received this sweet HoE Just Nan Exchange from Georgie a few days ago, and as I told Georgie, it has been raining absolute buckets here for about 10 days now. We have about two more days of it still ahead, but I did spot a little bit of daylight in the window when I got home tonight, so I grabbed the opportunity to take a snap! At last, I can share it! She stitched this teeny, tiny biscornu and made it into a fob for me. I cannot recall what chart she said she used :-( But, it is adorable! And she also sent some sweet smelling lilac & lavender soap too :-) Thank you, Georgie, for this lovely exchange!

Life remains hectic here... I am so far behind in blogging, stitching and email, that I am so lonely for my friends! But I understand that my virtual disappearance leads to not getting emails, so I will hang in there until I am free enough to be hanging back around with you again! In the meantime, dear ones, don't forget to pick up some quite excellent summer reading here:



Stitched on lately: Mailed out Fourth of July Exchange, starting Christmas in July Exchange and Christmas Ornament for Becky for the Christmas Ornament Swap

13 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Pretty little biscornu. Always good to hear from you. Enjoy the rain, it's 100 here and the heat wave is suppose to remain for at least a week longer. CJ ok;-)

Rowyn said...

That is a lovely little biscornu Carol!

Sorry to hear about all that rain, especially since it is your summer.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a cute biscornu!

tkdquintmom said...

That is really cute!

Kim B said...

What a beautiful exchange! I hope your hectic is hectic in all the good ways :)

staci said...

Hey Carol! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are (and missing all of your fantastic stitching!) Hope that life is treating you well :) {{hugs}}

Andrea said...

Beautiful little biscornu. I think the design comes from one of the squares of Floral Fifteen. It looks very familiar!

Anonymous said...

A lovely biscornu you've received - very pretty :)

Lisa said...

What a nice cheery biscornu your received...and if the rain continues, you can take the soap and shower outside.I hope the rain stops soon for you - but where I live, we had a very short rainy season and talking about drought and long fire season.
Take care!

Carla said...

That's a lovely exchange, Carol!!

CindyMae said...

What a lovely exchange!

Cindy F. said...

Sweet biscornu!! Georgie did a beautiful job on it!

Deb said...

So sweet of Georgie! It's pretty!